Are you tired of cold showers and lukewarm dishwater? If so, it may be time to upgrade your water heater with an energy-efficient system for your home in Nanaimo!
For homeowners in search of efficient, durable, high-quality hot water heater installation services in Nanaimo, look no further than the professional team at The Comfort Group!
With 20 years of experience, The Comfort Group takes pride in offering customized installation services for homeowners throughout the Nanaimo area and surrounding communities! If you’re looking to upgrade the hot water in your home, reach out to the team to schedule a consultation appointment with a home comfort advisor in Nanaimo!
During your at-home consultation, you’ll get more information about our fantastic discounts and financing options that can help you save money on your new tankless equipment! We’ll also give homeowners a complimentary new system purchase quote!
Book your consultation over the phone or use our online booking form!
Both tankless and conventional tank water heaters have distinct advantages and disadvantages that homeowners should take into account before having either installed in their houses. Let’s examine both in more detail:
Water heaters without tanks:
· Efficiency: Tankless appliances are extremely energy efficient. They only heat water when it is actually needed, which lowers static heat loss and saves electricity.
· Continuous supply: A constant supply of hot water is offered by tankless water heaters since they heat water as needed. You aren’t going to run out of hot water regardless of whether you take a long shower or use it numerous times at once.
· Save space in your home: Tankless water heaters are small and take up less room because they don’t need a big tank. They can be put in tight spaces or fixed on walls.
· Longer lifespan: Tankless water heaters typically have a lifespan of 20 years or more with regular maintenance.
· Reduced ecological impact: They are environmentally friendly due to their energy efficiency and low energy usage.
· Temperature control: Tankless systems let you select the water temperature you want, giving you more control.
Standard tank water heaters:
· Lower initial cost: Compared to tankless equipment, conventional tank water heaters are usually less expensive to install.
· Simple installation: They are frequently more straightforward to install, especially when replacing old tank heaters.
· Suitable for minimal hot water demand: Tank water heaters can be economical for homes with minimal hot water demands.
· Reliable and proven: Conventional tanks are a tried-and-true technology that has been in use for many years.
For those looking for energy efficiency and limitless hot water, tankless heaters are excellent, but their initial cost is higher. Traditional tank heaters are inexpensive but have restrictions on how much hot water they can deliver and how efficiently they use electricity. Ultimately, however, what works best for you and your home in Nanaimo will be unique.
Therefore, if you’re unsure whether a tankless water heater is right for you, schedule a consultation appointment with the team at The Comfort Group to learn more about our fantastic discounts and financing options! You’ll also get a free new system purchase quote from a home comfort advisor!
We stand behind our people and our work, so much so that we guarantee it. For up to 2 years from the day we install your furnace, we will repair, replace, or refund whatever necessary until you are 100% satisfied.
The task may usually be finished in 2 to 4 hours if you are replacing your old hot water heater with a similar type in the same position. This entails draining the old tank, detaching it from the plumbing, removing it, replacing it, and re-connecting the electrical and plumbing parts.
In contrast, the installation will be more complex and may take 4 to 6 hours or longer if you are switching from one type of water heater to another (for example, from a tank to a tankless water heater). The plumbing and electrical systems may need to be modified to accomplish this.
For a more accurate estimate, we recommend scheduling a consultation appointment with the home comfort advisors at The Comfort Group!
No, installing your own water heater is not safe, and there are numerous critical reasons for this:
· Gas and electrical connections: Electricity, propane, or natural gas can all be used to operate water heaters. Making connections for gas or electricity without the required knowledge is very risky and can lead to gas leaks, electric fires, or other dangerous circumstances.
· Building permits: Water heater installations frequently need permits, and they must abide by regional building laws and safety requirements. Professionals are knowledgeable about these laws and can guarantee compliance, whereas a DIY installation could not be compliant with the law.
· Warranty problems: To preserve warranty coverage, many water heater manufacturers demand professional installation. You can potentially void the warranty if you install it yourself and something goes wrong.
Are you thinking of installing a water heater in your Nanaimo home? If so, don't hesitate to schedule a consultation appointment with the team at The Comfort Group!
You’ll have the opportunity to learn more about our fantastic financing choices and incentives that can help you save money on your new tankless equipment during your in-home consultation. Additionally, we'll provide homeowners with a cost estimate for a new system!
Installing a tankless hot water heater will provide your home with instant hot water. On-demand or instantaneous water heaters, also referred to as tankless water heaters, operate by heating water as it passes through the device, giving you hot water right away whenever you need it. They are not only more space-saving and energy-efficient than traditional water heaters, but they also guarantee that you will always have hot water throughout the year.
Ready to upgrade your home comfort? Call and book a consultation appointment with The Comfort Group in Nanaimo, British Columbia, today! Make sure to ask us about our fantastic discounts and financing options as well so you can save money on your new energy-efficient tankless water heater!
Tankless water heaters on their own are relatively low maintenance. However, they should be serviced annually along with the rest of your home’s HVAC system. Experts recommend that HVAC systems receive a tune-up each year to ensure they are functioning optimally. The benefits of preventative maintenance services on your water heater, along with the rest of your HVAC system, are as follows: extending the lifespan of your HVAC system, increasing the energy efficiency of your HVAC units (and therefore reducing the cost of your monthly energy bills), and prevent long-term problems from occurring with your HVAC system that can be expensive to repair. To book a maintenance service for your tankless water heater, call The Comfort Group. We have been providing Parksville residents with quality HVAC maintenance services for years. All maintenance calls are performed by a fully licensed and certified technician.
A tankless water system cannot technically run out of hot water. However, it can be overwhelmed by the demand for hot water, which is what can cause a (temporary) lack of hot water. If too many appliances are using hot water at the same time, it’s possible that your tankless water heater won’t be able to keep up with them all. For example, if you are running the shower, dishwasher, and washing machine all at once, your tankless water heater could get overwhelmed and fail to produce hot water. To decide if installing a tankless water heater in your Parksville home is the right decision, contact The Comfort Group. One of our certified technicians can offer their opinion on whether a tankless water heater is the right fit for your home.
Tankless water heaters are designed to last roughly 20 years. However, they can last even longer than this with regular maintenance. Their long lifespans make tankless water heaters an excellent investment. However, like any HVAC unit, there comes a time when they need to be replaced. If you’ve had your tankless water heater for 20 years or more or have started to notice various issues, it could be a sign that your water heater needs to be replaced. Some of the most common signs that a tankless water heater is nearing the end of its life include banging or cracking noises coming from the unit, an inability to produce hot water (only lukewarm or cold water), a build-up of rust on the system’s exterior, or water leaking from your unit. If any of these signs sound familiar, we recommend contacting a reputable HVAC company like The Comfort Group. We can send a technician to your home to assess the issue. From there, they can offer their advice on whether your tankless water heater is worth repairing or whether it’s time to replace it with a new one. Please note that The Comfort Group offers 24/7 emergency services, so if your water heater stops working, give us a call and we’ll have someone at your home within a matter of hours. There are no extra costs for after hours, weekend, holiday, or emergency service calls.
Installing a new tankless water heater in your Parksville home can take anywhere from two to three hours. However, it can take longer or shorter than this depending on the model of water heater and your home. When you book a tankless water heater installation with The Comfort Group, your dedicated technician will provide an estimated time frame as soon as they arrive at your home.
Are you ready to book a service for your water heater in Nanaimo? Contact us today! The Comfort Group is pleased to offer installations, repairs, and maintenance services on water heaters throughout the region. Give us a call or get in touch by email. No matter how you choose to contact us, we’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have and provide you with a free quote on your water heater service. We can’t wait to hear from you!